Top 10 Things I Love about Thanksgiving
- Pulling out all of the serving items, and thinking about my Mom, Grandma and Mother-in-Law, which is a happy/sad since none of them are with us anymore
- The smell of the food cooking
- Listening to Alice’s Restaurant at noon
- Having the house filled with family and friends
- All my cheesy Thanksgiving decorations, most of which have been gifted to me over the years
- Pecan -vs- Pumpkin “Pie Off” I have every year… which one do I really love more???
- Sitting and watching football after we eat
- Taking the dogs for a walk around the block, and pretending like that exercise negates the food we just ate 🙂 (LOL)
- Pumpkin pie for breakfast the next morning
- The turkey sandwich leftovers the next day
Until your next trip to LisaLand…Happy Thanksgiving!